CAPS Christmas Concert

Corry Primary had their annual Christmas concert

On Thursday December 7, Corry Primary School held their annual Christmas concert, presenting holiday songs sung by the students and even played instruments.

There were three performances done by grades Pre-k through second. The first show was at 5 p.m., then one at 6 p.m., and the final performance was at 7 p.m. The performance was held in the gym with a stage set up with rows. It was decorated with Christmas galore, and the children were suggested to wear some of their fanciest clothing: dresses, bows, khaki’s, and flannels.

The students learn various holiday songs during their one day a week special in music class. Their new music teacher, Miss Britain, taught them the songs. They have been in preparation for this concert for some time, practicing the songs in music class and prepping them for concert time. Not only did the students sing, but they also played some instruments during the songs.

Mrs. Owens had done the Christmas concerts for many years, but she put on her last one last year due to her retiring.