• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Top 10 celebrity Halloween Costumes

Top 10 celebrity Halloween costumes  

Halloween has just passed and so many celebrities were out posting pictures of costumes they had decided to wear this year. Most of them were terrible, so it was actually harder to find costumes that would make the list than finding out what to pick between. These costumes won’t be ranked in any particular order. 

• Meagan Thee Stallion (Greta)

Meagan Thee Stallion did not disappoint this Halloween, giving people a glimpse of her Greta Gremlin Look. Greta is from the movie “Gremlins 2: The New Batch)” where she is a clearly over feminine Gremlin, with big red lips and dark green curled hair. Not quite looking like the other slimy creatures. The stallion went full out covering all visible skin in green scales. The makeup looked phenomenally realistic, as well as the wig installment. A detail that isn’t on the original character, but was added, were earrings attached to the elf-like ears. This made the look even more detailed, and matched the characters energy well.

• Lili Reinhart, Camellia Mendez, and Madelain Petsch (DC trio) 

A Trio that always knows how to serve on Halloween is Lili Reinhart, Camellia Mendez, and Madelain Petsch. They have done matching costumes in the past years and did not disappoint this year having a DC girls costume. Reinhart wore a more classic Harley Quinn costume, following the gesture with a black and red color scheme. Mendez replicated a Julie Newmar Catwomen, the first Catwomen to appear on screen. Wearing a simple black catsuit and accessorizing with a belt, ears, and necklace. Petsch being an iconic redhead, dressed as Poison Ivy. This Poison Ivy was inspired by actress Uma Thermans costume in “Batman & Robin ”, wearing a green leotard covered in vines with gold eyebrow pieces. 

• Heidi Kulm (Peacock)

Her nickname is literally “the queen of Halloween” so it’s impossible for her to not make this list. Heidi Klum surprised the world with her performing peacock costume, debuting on the party’s orange carpet. This costume opened up with acrobats performing as the feathers of the peacock. They revealed Klum through a choreographed routine. Klume herself was dressed as the peacock’s body, covered head to toe, except the head was covered with a beak. To match  her husband, Tom Kaulitz, went as a big white peacock egg. Walding around the carpet following her around. 

• Christian Siriano (Cat)

Christian Siriano was seen with a cat costume attending Heidi Klum’s annual halloween party. Siriano is a fashion designer so it’s no surprise he’s made the list by creating a unique costume. This cat looked very Victorian with the chosen dress shape, lined fabric, and long corset bodice. The color scheme was black and white making the costume look more vintage and somehow creepy. The dress was also paired with a large hat Siriano was wearing asymmetrically, that had long white and black feathers distributed from the back. 

• Emma Norton (Statue of liberty)

Tik Tok star Emma Norton was another guest In attendance at Klum’s Halloween party, showing up in a fully committed statue of liberty costume. This Lady Liberty was painted head to toe in the rusted copper color. One of the most unique things about it was how animated it appeared, almost as if it was a comic book. Another impressive element about the costume is the intricate detailing in the dress. The skirt resembles a long tassel curtain with paisley embroidery, while the corset structure top has silver symmetrical design. Norton is known on social media for talented makeup looks and creative costumes, but even this exceeds some of her work. 

• Kendall and Kylie Jenner (Sugar and Spice)

There was another DC costume that made people turn heads and that was Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s Sugar and Spice costume. These two characters are from the film “Batman Forever” where they play the sidekicks of character Two Face. Both of the Jenner’s costumes look very spot on to the movie adaptations. One thing that was changed was the makeup for Spice. The original makeup is a very harsh and edgy look, Kylie chose to tone it down making the boldness more subtle.  

• Tyga (Art The Clown)

Tyga went as Art The Clown which is fitting because they are both creepy. Art The Clown is a character from a more niche horror film series “All Hallows Eve,” “The Terrifier,” and “The Terrifier 2.” The character is a black and white clown with a face painted white. He wears a miniature top hat and carries a garbage bag of gruesome tools inside. The prosthetics that Tyga used for the makeup looked really good and he even added some fake blood to his smile. One critique I had for the costume would be to cover the area of skin between his facial covering and the costume itself to have a more realistic look. 

• Meagan Thee Stallion (Alice in Wonderland Rose)

Thee Stallion herself has made the list twice with another costume. This is probably one of the most unique costumes in the top ten because it’s something that no one has really ever done before, and that’s the rose from “Alice in Wonderland.” The entire body suit for the costume is the stem of the rose, having dark green details with metallic leaves. Her head is the petal part of the flower having a helmet-like piece covering her hair. The skin on her chest was covered in pink iridescent powder making it look all the more magical.

• Alix Earle  (Jadis the White Witch)

Alix Earle was another attendee at Klum’s Halloween party. Earle had a much more grand costume than many that night with her Jadis the White Witch costume from “The Chronicles of Narnia.” The White Witch wears a long white floor length gown that fades to an icy blue by the bottom. She also has a lengthy crown of icicles Earl replicated perfectly. Some people overreacted to this costume saying that she was dressing as the embodiment of Satan. Nonetheless she still did a great job on her costume and stood out amongst the others.

• Drew Barrymore (Bob Ross)

Drew Barrymore and icon herself dressed up as another icon, Bob Ross. Usually the painter is a popular costume we see every year, but it’s all about the execution. It was hard to even recognize Barrymore at first with the beard, chest hair, and big frizzy afro. She didn’t forget to add the most important accessory which is the absolutely gigantic painting pallet, and perfected nature art piece mounted on an easel.