Yeezy pods: worth the wait?

On February 11, 2024, popular artist Kanye West announced he had put all products on Yeezy at the price point of $20. I decided to buy two things from this deal, a shirt and shoes, and write my opinions.

After almost three months, my package finally arrived from Yeezy. I opened the bag to find a shirt and a drawstring bag. Opening the drawstring bag, my shoes fell out. I was very satisfied with the quality of the two products, especially the shoes. Only paying $55 total for the two items and shipping, I was very satisfied with them.

The quality control on the Yeezy Pods was amazing, and the shirt was made from a high quality cotton blend. A day later, I wore the two articles of clothing out, and they did their intended job perfectly. The Pods made me feel like I was walking without shoes on, and a lot of different people liked the shirt.

For only $20 each, the pieces of clothing on Yeezy are a very good deal. They are very high quality, look good and also are cheap. The main downfall, though, is the shipping times with some people waiting almost five months to get their purchased items.