‘I always come back’ with a new review

The ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’ movie finally arrives
I always come back with a new review

The new “Five Nights at Freddy’s” movie come out on October 27, 2023. This has been anticipated for a very long time and it is finally here.

Scott Cawthon is the creator of  FNAF. We all know the FNAF games and the fan theories that follow them. The terrifying animatronics have haunted us in our dreams with their screams and constant jump scares. Mike Schmidt (Josh Hutcherson) starts at his new job as a security guard for Freddy’s Fazbear’s Pizzeria. Mike is at risk of losing custody of Abby Schmidt (Piper Rubio), so he is forced to take a night-shift job. Vanessa Monroe (Elizabeth Lail) makes her appearance by stopping by to scope the place out and make sure everything is running smoothly. The nights start taking a quick turn and Mike realizes this job won’t be as easy as he figured.

All of the actors did such a great job portraying the characters and their personalities. The roles can be complicated because of how many different emotions need to be shown at once. Josh Hutcherson (Mike) knew exactly what had to be done. In the scenes with the animatronics/children, you could really tell what he was feeling. The look of horror in his eyes was powerful.

A lot of fans expected there to be more to the movie than what we got. Most of the “lore” behind FNAF is all fan theories. Some were shocked when Scott didn’t follow what the fan base knew. The movie was primarily base off of the FNAF books instead of the game lore.

The filmmakers could have picked better music, like the music the game uses or what the fan base likes. I enjoyed the playfulness of the animatronics. We have to keep in mind that children are in them, so they won’t be completely scary.

OG FNAF fans have made split decisions whether they like how the movie turned out or not. I recommend you go see it for yourself and determine if you think it turned out well. The rating of FNAF is PG-13. I think they should have made it rated R so it could have been scarier, but hopefully they will do that for the future movies. I loved this movie and have it on repeat.

I give it a 4/5.