‘Napoleon Dynamite’ brings laughs time after time

“Napoleon Dynamite” is a movie that came out in 2004. The plot of the story focuses on the struggles of a 16-year-old boy from Idaho who would like to take the position of class president for his school. Napoleon suffers from a severe case of Asperger’s, and has been grouped with the misfit clique. Throughout the movie the audience learns what paths Napoleon takes to win over his peers, through dancing and self promotion.

This movie is truly one of the funniest movies I have ever watched. The production was well done, and it was a great way to keep the audience engaged. My favorite character in the movie is Napoleon’s best friend Pedro. Pedro’s character is played by Efrin Rameriez. He does not like sharing food, along with Napoleon and their interactions when it involves food is very comical.

My favorite part of the movie is the talent show. This was Napoleon’s final attempt to win over his classmates. This is the climax of the movie, because it is when Napoleon showed them that he was truly the best option for president.

The rating for this movie is PG. I think that the rating should go up to PG-13 because the jokes might be harder to understand for anyone younger. The movie also uses some harsh language that might not be appropriate for younger kids. I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants to laugh nonstop. This is a production that will keep your attention.

I would rate this movie 5/5 stars.