My top 10 comfort movies

10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid

As a kid I never watched this movie but as a teenager I decided to watch it and loved it. I’ve re-watched this movie so many times. It always leaves me feeling happy after watching it.

9. Step Brothers

I am so obsessed with this movie. I watch this any time I need a good laugh because it is absolutely hilarious.

8. Tangled

This used to be my favorite movie when I was younger and still gives me that nostalgic feeling when I watch it. It’s my favorite Disney princess movie.

7. Pitch Perfect

This movie has always been one of my favorites. I love singing along to all the songs and watching all my favorite scenes.

6. Forrest Gump

This is one of the best movies of all time. I love it so much and I never get tired of watching it.

5. any Barbie movie

The Barbie movies basically raised me as a child and they always will have such a special place in my heart. Whenever I’ve had a rough day I go home and watch a Barbie movie to feel better.

4. Coraline

As a kid I never really wanted to watch Coraline because it looked so scary but in middle school when I had to watch it in class I instantly loved it. There’s something about it that just makes me feel calm. I love the animation.

3. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I really enjoy the second movie in the hunger games collection because it gives more insight to Peeta and how he feels. Though I watch it as a comfort movie, I still enjoy the action this movie brings.

2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

I love all the movies in the Harry Potter series, but when I need a pick me up I love to put on the first movie because they’re all so young and there’s not so much conflict. It gives me that relaxing nostalgic feeling that I love to feel.

1. Twilight: New Moon

This is my number one movie to watch whenever anything in my life goes wrong. I’ve read the book twice because I just love the narrative of this movie the most out of all the Twilight films. The soundtrack just brings me peace and one year I even danced a solo to my favorite song from the movie “Possibility” by Lykke Li. The song is featured during my favorite scene of the movie where it shows the months go by.