‘Frozen’ still a treat for all ages

Frozen still a treat for all ages

The movie “Frozen” came out in November of 2013. This movie got an Oscar, earning $1.29 billion and is still watched around the world over a decade later. The main characters in this movie were Anna, played by Kristen Bell, and Elsa, played by Idina Menzel.

“Frozen” is a movie where Anna and Elsa are sisters and their parents died in a shipwreck. Elsa, the older sister is crowned queen and she has ice powers. She ends up losing control of her powers and puts her town at danger. Elsa decided to run away and hide, so she’d stop hurting people. Many people went and looked for her, but it sent them on quite an adventure. By the end of the movie, Anna ended up freezing. Elsa got back to her sister and gave her a hug, which showed the moral of true love and sisterhood.

I believe that Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell did an amazing job singing and voice acting, along with the other characters. There were so many good songs in this movie. My favorite song was definitely “Let it Go.” I thought the movie was very interesting and did an amazing job of teaching many lessons. “Frozen” taught the watchers that nobody’s perfect, sibling love trumps all, dream big, let it go, and many more.

There were not many parts of this movie that I did not like. However, the things that I don’t like about the movie are mostly because things are viewed differently as you get older. I believe that some parts could’ve been played a little better with better acting. I also think that there could’ve been some parts thought out a little more. The songs are a little cringey as I watch this as a 15-year-old, but I think they are great for kids.

“Frozen” is perfect for younger kids who like princesses and cute songs. As a 15-year-old, I still love the movie and I believe you can watch it at any age you want. If older kids do not enjoy watching kid movies, I would recommend this movie to younger kids from 3-10. The rating of this movie is PG.

Overall, I think this movie is amazing. If I had to rate it 1-5 I would give it a 4/5.