• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Senior slideshow in need of student photos

[Updated: 2/6/24]

Every year, the seniors are able to showcase their high school experience in a collective slideshow. Cooper Slocum and I are in charge of creating it and wanted to spread the word! If you would like to be involved and include some photos and videos, please send them to [email protected].

These photos must be school appropriate and there may be a limit on the amount you can send. If we find some photos that may be deemed inappropriate, I will email you to let you know and you can pick a different picture. We would appreciate if you did not go overboard with the amount you send. Our goal is to include as many seniors as we can instead of repeating the same people. Seniors should also all send in a baby photo please!

We have all come so far and this is a way to celebrate our journey with one another. Now I do not have a concrete deadline, but I would like to have all the photos by mid-April so Cooper and I have a chance to make the slideshow close to perfect. If I figure out a specific date, I will let the senior class know.

(p.s. Have ideas for the slideshow? Share them with us!)