DWTS Live! takes on the Warner Theater

I absolutely love the competition reality show “Dancing With The Stars.” Starting at the beginning of the new year, the professional dancers, as well as some of the celebrities who made it far in this past season, started to tour the country. They perform dance routines at venues as well as show behind the scenes clips, interact with the audience, and more. 

One of their tour dates was located in Erie, PA, at The Warner Theater. For Christmas I received tickets for the tour! All of the females in my family have always watched the show, so I grew up watching it alongside them. My great grandma and I went together to the Erie show and it was such a great night. 

I was really looking forward to seeing Jenna Johnson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Pasha Pashkov, Emma Slater, and especially Rylee Arnold. I was hoping my favorite celebrity of the last season, Harry Jowsey, would make a surprise appearance, but he is only set to be a part of the show for the last few weeks of the tour in March. 

The show started out with an amazing opening number captivating the audience. I was starstruck seeing all of these famous faces, and even more starstruck seeing their perfect dancing in person. All of the pro dances were announced and the crowd was going crazy.

Throughout the long performance the cast danced all different style dances like the foxtrot, jive, samba, paso doble, waltz, etc.. They danced in small groups, in partners, and all together in a large group. There was a girls-only dance, a guys-only dance, and so many other combinations of dancers who performed together. The best dance of the night had to have been the contemporary group dance to a cover of “Style,” or Jenna and Val’s (married) romantic duet.

There was a lot of audience interaction and comedy throughout the show. These dancers are the most talented people I have ever seen, they know just how to entertain. It was such a great time and a very memorable night!