Halloween costume expectations

Halloween costume expectations

Some people struggle coming up with Halloween costume ideas. But for me, however, I always have so many cute or funny ideas that I must choose from. These are the top 10 Halloween costumes I am hoping to see from people this season. From this year’s trending events to timeless ideas from the past, here is a variety of the greatest costumes someone could possibly wear this Halloween. 

10- Adam and Eve: This is a couple costume that I have always thought was interesting. It is cute, easy and creative. All that would be needed would be a leafy dress or two piece set, red hair and an apple. For Adam, just leafy shorts/pants. This costume is so simple but very intriguing to me. I really hope couples do this cute idea. 

9- The Little Mermaid: The live action movie came to theaters this past spring, so this is very timely. Being a cute princess is cute anyway, but since the film came out this year it would be fitting. A cute top, fluorescent bottoms and red hair will easily be identifiable and will be loved by everyone. 

8- Rhianna at the Super Bowl: If you are a fan of this impactful music star, this could be the way to go. The signature red outfit, and even add a baby bump! This would be iconic and not too hard to recreate. If you have a partner who needs an idea, they could be her backup dancer dressed in the white puffy tracksuits.  

7- Brittany Spears: She will forever be iconic. She is simply timeless, and you have endless choices to dress as. You could remake music video outfits, award show outfits, or many other options. If you have a partner in need of an idea, choose the Brittany and Justin Timberlake denim on denim outfit. 

6- Abby Lee Miller: The infamous dance teacher from Pittsburgh would be an easy and hilarious costume. If anyone dresses as her, they must act in character the entire time to make it even better and more enjoyable for everyone. This costume would just require a large black shirt with her dance company logo on it (large so you can stuff it), black pants and obvious fake colored rhinestone jewelry. If you have access to a wheelchair, the costume would be even better. 

5-  Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce: I do not even need to explain. This new couple is the hottest topic right now, they have taken over the internet in every way. People would absolutely love this, and it is so easy to get. Everybody would easily know who you are going for. This is also very easy to accomplish, just throw on a chiefs jersey/t-shirt and a football helmet to be Travis. For Taylor, Recreate any of her outfits, make sure to have sparkles and you will be good! I love this duo, but I know it may be done by almost EVERY couple, that’s why it is ranked right in the middle.

4- Trisha Paytas: If you know, you know. Trisha is a social media star who has been in the spotlight for 17 years. She is known for being crazy but iconic. Put on a long blonde wig, find a replica of one of her outfits, and that’s all it takes. If you want to get crazy, you could recreate her infamous Egyptian outfit, which she wears every August 27th in a hilarious Tik Tok video. If you want to turn this into a group costume, someone can dress up as her great husband, Moses, or her adorable daughter, Malibu. All I can say for this costume is, “iconic.”

3- Barbie: Barbie took over theaters this summer. Although this is pretty basic and will definitely be very popular, it is pretty, fun, and you have a lot of different Barbies to choose to dress as. If you have a boyfriend or guy friend who needs an idea, they can be Ken!

2- Taylor Swift: This perfect singer has been the talk of the world for the past few months. Whether you are going for a cute look, or a comfy look, you have the options. You could recreate any outfits from her tour, or music videos, or any iconic outfit. Shein is a reliable and affordable place to order almost any type of clothing you are looking for. Many swifties used this app for their concert outfits, so you can easily find clothing to mimic any of her outfits. Then throw on a blond wig and you are set. 

1- Hailey and Justin Bieber at the Rhode event: Once again if you know, you know. The scandals and controversy surrounding this couple is insane. One of the recent things that drove the internet nuts, is when at Hailey’s beauty brand launch (a very important event, right?) Justin arrived in a gray sweat suit, yellow crocs and a pink hat. Hailey looked well put together and gorgeous in a red mini dress. This was just added to the list of times he absolutely humiliated her, she deserves better. The people who recognize the costume would go crazy and think this is great. It would not be difficult to recreate, and you probably have part of the costume in your closet!