Top 10 DreamWorks Movies

If you’re looking for some awesome DreamWorks movies to add to your watch list, I’ve got some good ones for you. There are many movies that you may not have known were made by DreamWorks, but they are just as good as Disney and Pixar. Here I have listed my top ten first picks when wanting to watch a good DreamWorks movie, so get ready for some epic adventures and laughter.

10. “Madagascar”

This movie has great elements such as jokes, it feels chaotic yet organized, and animals. The movie is genuinely just great and has a happy ending.

9. “Over the Hedge”

“Over the Hedge” is a great example of how you can get into hard situations and come out on the better end. It also showcases, for me, a lot of repeatability to the squirrel.

8. “Shrek”

For me, “Shrek” has been a movie I’ve grown up with. It has super funny bits with a donkey and it also doubles as a romance movie.

7. “Shark Tale”

“Shark Tale” is voiced by well-known actors such as Brad Pitt, and it happens to change the role of a shark to be less scary and more friendly. This adds an extra touch of out-of-the regular.

6. “Megamind”

“Megamind” is a great movie in regards to keeping the watcher entertained. It certainly has so many funny moments and it’s got the touch of being motivated to be a good guy.

5. “Rise of the Guardians”

This movie is great simply because you get to see all your favorite holiday characters come together and you get a good look at Jack Frost’s back story. It’s so much fun and it definitely pulls your emotions in different directions.

4. “Kung Fu Panda”

Whenever someone mentions Po, all I can hear is the classic Jack Black voice. This famous panda has created a wonderful series of movies that each have their own plot but all connect with each other.

3. “Puss In Boots”

Puss in Boots is not just featured in his own movies, but he is also in the Shrek movies. I couldn’t tell you anything better than a character that strives for adventure, starring in other movies as well. If you’re anything like me, then you’ve grown up right along all of Puss in Boots’ adventures.

2. “Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron”

This is a tale of a horse who cannot be tied down and is always supposed to rein free. If that doesn’t entice you to watch this then I don’t know what will. The movie is filled with adventure, knowledge, and tear-worthy moments. If you were a kid from the 2000’s then you would already know this is a popular loved movie among us.

1. “How to Train Your Dragon”

This movie trilogy is one of the best trilogies to exist. The beginning hooks you in with the idea that riding a dragon is the coolest thing to exist, the friendships that bond over tragedies, and then an end to an era. For those of us who have grown up with these movies, the ending was not just the ending, it also meant the end of a childhood. The movies fascinate the watcher with every turn and event because of how well planned the movies have been.

Get comfy and relaxed because you’re about to take a deep dive into DreamWorks best movies that have led most of us through our childhood. Enjoy the movie marathon!