My trip to Colorado

Over the summer of 2023, I took a family vacation to Colorado. We weren’t quite sure what to do for a vacation and we decided to go visit some family in Colorado. I personally wasn’t too excited, because I didn’t think there was much to do there. I was really excited to get to see my cousin, though. We only get to see them about once or twice a year.

The sights here were gorgeous. As we flew into the Denver airport, the The Rocky Mountains were the first thing in sight. I’ve never seen anything like it before, they were stunning. If you think that Pennsylvania is full of mountains, then you need to see Colorado and all of its mountains and hills. After we took our time in the Denver/Littleton area, we started our next adventure.

We headed to Durango, with a huge drive of about six hours and more including traffic. We finally made it to the hotel with a pool and hot tub waiting for the family. We made reservations for a train ride to Silverton and back. Silverton is an old abandon western town. We ate a wonderful lunch there and got many souvenirs for going back home.