• May 6Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
  • May 6There is No School for Students this Friday, May 10 due to a teacher In-Service Day

My top 10 favorite ice creams

Ice cream is a worldwide favorite. It’s perfect for a sunny summer day, or cold winter night. The dessert is frozen with a combination of milk or a sweet creamer, ice, and the flavor needed to create your favorite ice cream. There are plenty of different flavors and combinations that are fun and exciting to try. Here are my Top 10 Favorite Ice Creams:

10. Chocolate – This ice cream is made with cocoa powder, egg, cream, and vanilla.

9. Moose Tracks – It is made with milk fat, chocolate fudge, powdered sugar, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, mini peanut butter cups, peanut butter, peanuts, and coconut oil.

8. Birthday Cake Batter  –  This ice cream is created with confetti vanilla cake mix, egg yolk, milk, cream, and sugar.

7. Cookies and Cream – To make this ice cream you will need Oreo cookies, heavy whipping cream, and sweetened condensed milk.

6. Cotton Candy – This ice cream is made with milk, cream, skim milk, high fructose syrup, natural and artificial flavoring ( red 40 red 3 blue 1), cellulose gum, and vegetable gum.

5. Cookie Dough – Cookie dough ice cream consists of milk, cream, brown sugar, cookie dough pieces, chocolate chip pieces.

4. Chocolate Reese’s Cup – This ice cream consists of heavy cream, cocoa powder, chocolate, milk, sugar, salt, egg, peanut butter cups (chopped), peanut butter.

3. Strawberry – Strawberry Ice cream is made with fresh strawberries or flavoring, eggs, cream, and vanilla.

2. Chocolate Brownie Batter – This ice cream is a combination of milk, egg, heavy cream, cocoa powder, hot fudge, and brownie batter pieces.

1. Cherry Garcia – To create this ice cream you will need heavy whipping cream, dark chocolate chunks, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla, fresh cherries.