My plans for 2024 summer

I’ve been waiting for this summer for awhile, so I’m going to be writing about my plans for this summer break and vacations.

My parents finally booked and planned our whole week vacation we will be taking in the summer and I’m super excited to spend a week away from home. We will be leaving Sunday and coming home Friday.

On Sunday, we will be driving to Sandusky, Ohio to visit Kalahari and stay the night there.

On Monday, our plan is to go to Cedar Point. I’m super excited to visit Cedar Point since I’ve never been there before.

On Tuesday, we’re going to leave Sandusky and drive to Columbus, Ohio, to go the zoo. I’ve been to this zoo before and it is definitely my favorite out of all of the zoos I’ve been to.

On Wednesday, we’re going to Kings Island Amusement Park. I’ve also never been to this amusement park, so I’m definitely looking forward to going here.

On Thursday, we will finally be leaving Ohio and coming back into Pennsylvania to go to Pittsburgh. We will be going to the history museum and walking downtown Pittsburgh.

On Friday, we are checking out of the hotel, going to the outlet mall, and heading home.

I’m excited to spend this week with my family and enjoy the warm weather.