Top 10 worst fast food restaurants

Top 10 worst fast food restaurants

We all dislike fast food places, so that’s why I named my top 10 worst fast food places. This is my opinion and not a fact.

10. Burger King – I go to Burger King anytime we need dinner in a city that has one of these. This is because my parents love it, but I have never gotten the hype. I hate the insides of these restaurants, they are always dirty and sticky. The soft drinks somehow aren’t ever good even, they must come out of the machines warm because the ice always melts so fast. The only good thing about BK is that they give you a free ice cream cone if you color a picture.

9.  Subway – A lot of people like Subway because it is healthier and tastes authentic, but I do not really agree. I have had it too many times that it is not enjoyable for me anymore. Subway does not seem very cleanly. I watched them use the same knife on my sister’s sub with ranch to cut my sub with mustard. Also, my friend was eating Subway once and found a thumbtack in their sub. They called and bright it back to the store and this store location promised them free Subway for life. But he should not ever return.

8. Panera Bread – Panera Bread has never piqued my interest. They just got into a scandal where their Charged Lemonades actually killed somebody. This immediately turns me away from wanting to go there. I never even know what to order from here anyway.

7. Steak ‘n Shake – The only good thing going for Steak ‘N Shake is their milkshakes. They have a lot of flavors but the food is not good. I went there with my aunt once and we waited at our table for half an hour and no one took our order so we just left.

6. Taco Bell – There is not much I like about Taco Bell. The nacho fries are one of the only things, but those randomly leave the menu often. Taco Bell is over priced and always makes me feel sick after I eat it.

5. Dairy Queen – Dairy Queen’s only good quality is the ice cream. Whenever I have gone, the workers are rude and often get my order wrong. Their menu only really consists of burgers, chicken, and hot dogs. 

4. Long John Silvers – I remember eating here a few years ago and it was not good. Something about fast food sea food makes me feel disgusted. The buildings always look weird and do not smell good, and the food does not taste fresh.

3.  Carls Jr. – This is another place I have gone while on vacation. The chicken I got was alright, but I hated the fries. They also did not offer any enjoyable dipping sauces that I liked. It was small and it was packed so I couldn’t move around too much.

2. White Castle – I have had White Castle while on vacations and it has never stuck out to me. The sliders and burgers are dry, hard and flavorless. It took so long just to get our food and we were the only ones there. It is so mid.

1. Krystals – I had Krystals one time when I was in Tennessee in 2021. The wait in the drive thru was long, the chicken was cold and hard. The fries were not anything special to me and had no salt on them.