Top 10 Lunchables

Shutterstock

As I remember my childhood, I always had a Lunchable for either one of my field trips or when I packed lunch. I’ll be ranking my top ten favorite Lunchables.

10. Ham and Cheddar Cracker Stackers – These used to be one of my favorite but I ate them so much when I was a kid, I got sick of them but I will eat them if I had too.

9. Cookie Dunks – These are a close comparison to the S’mores dippers, but I love the chocolate chip cookie dunks.

8. S’mores Dippers – These are my favorite dippers that the Lunchable brand has came out with. These are a very good dessert.

7. Ham and American Cracker Stacker – The Ham and American stackers are my favorite stackers that the Lunchables brand have ever came out with.

6. Ham and American Sub Sandwich – The Ham and American is a very good lunch in my opinion– it comes with everything you need to have a good lunch.

5. Pizza with Pepperoni – This is a small but really good lunch, but I wish it did come with a spoon to spread the pizza sauce around the breading, but the pepperoni slices did the job.

4. Ultimate Deep Dish Pizza with Pepperoni – The Deep Dish pizza is a really good lunch especially if you don’t get filled by the smaller pizzas.

3. Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich – The Unloaded Lunchables are so good, they come with a drink, a 6-inch sub, a dessert and a side. I love all the Unloaded Lunchables.

2. Turkey and Ham Sub Sandwich – This is definitely my favorite Lunchable Unloaded. I loved that it came with a Kool-Aid packet so I had a cool drink to come with the sub.

1. Pizza and Treatza- This is perfection. This is the perfect combination for a small lunch for a field trip or when you pack lunch. The sweet Treatza with the cheesy Pizza is definitely my favorite Lunchable.