What ‘Shrek’ character you are based on your zodiac sign

What Shrek character you are based on your zodiac sign

Most kids grew up with the lovable ogre we call Shrek. The animated fantasy film is still standing the test of time today. “Shrek” is a comedy with tons of recognizable fairy tale characters that weasel their way into Shrek’s swamp life. Which one of these “Shrek” characters are you based on your zodiac sign?

Dragon – Aries

Dragon does not take kindly to men, keeping piles of bones and armor that surround the castle she ferociously guards. One thing that Dragon hates the most is being awakened from her slumber, and will not hesitate to chase you around her domain after. To clash with her intense personality she often finds herself attracted to more laid back and comedic people.

Three Blind Mice – Pisces, Taurus, Virgo 

The Three Blind Mice are a classic trio in the land of Far Far away. You would find them trying to take refuge in an ogre ear after mistaking the wax for cheese. They love to sing and dance around even if they bump into each other mid-performance. These fellows are so kind they will even offer to “watch” your house for you while you’re away.

Gingerbread man (Gingy) – Gemini 

The Gingerbread man is loyal to his friends Shrek and Donkey, not cooperating to rat them out. Even when being captured and tortured. He may look like a small, delicious individual, but he has a lot of bark with his bite. Gingy has a peaceful and cheerful smile, behind that is something much more sinister and crazed. 

Pinocchio – Cancer 

Pinocchio is the puppet we’ve all heard and know of. He has a bit of trouble when it comes to lying and it’s pretty to tell when he’s fibbing. His father even banished him away to live in Shrek’s swamp so you could say he has some daddy issues. In his free time you might catch him hanging out with his other banished friend Gingy.

Lord Farquad – Leo 

Lord Farquad is someone who thinks he’s the Prince Charming to every maiden in the land. He is egotistical and thinks he has the right to getting what he wants. Lord Farquad is passionate about keeping his kingdom exclusive, free from any being that is unlike his style and sending them elsewhere. He may even ask you to go on a misuse to rescue that person he desires to pursue.

Puss in boots – Libra

Puss in boots is a mysterious but charming individual. After being so daring with his combat skills, he might catch you off guard with his adorable kitty pout. Finding it is the best way to distract enemies.  He is fearless and isn’t afraid to set out on journeys that will make him the hero he so dreams to be.

Donkey – Scorpio 

Donkey is the comedic relief of every situation, and he doesn’t like to take himself too seriously.  Only feeling solemn when he feels like he’s been betrayed or abandoned by someone he cares about. Donkey finds that the way to endear your heart is harassment, and it is in fact the resolution to every problem. This trait landed him a pretty hot date.

Prince Charming – Sagittarius 

Prince Charming is the definition of a mommy’s boy. Being instructed by his Fairy Godmother to rescue princess Fiona, so he would become the new king of Far Far Away. He has a strong dislike for Shrek, even threatening to attack him with his sword. His big ego gives him the audacity to keep hitting on women who are taken.

Shrek – Capricorn 

Shrek is a complex ogre who does not want to be bothered especially when he’s in his stinky swamp domain. He struggles to make friends sometimes because of his orneriness, but somehow he finds himself surrounded by a group of people who love him. Shrek also has a sensitive side, “Onions have layers. Ogres have layers… You get it?” They both have layers.

Princess Fiona – Aquarius 

Princess Fiona is not one to mess with because of her fierce and powerful personality. She is skillfully trained in martial arts and hitting those high notes. Princess Fiona refuses to be pushed around and told who to marry, not entertaining Lord Farquad’s desires. Her head wants Prince Charming but her heart wants Shrek.