What candy you are based on your zodiac sign

It is officially the start of the candy season. Every year on October 31, people go out dressed as their favorite character of to collect candy house to house only to see that they’ve been handed an apple. Because of the spooky holiday of Halloween coming up on the calendar, this article will tell you what candy you are based on your zodiac sign.

Skittles – Aries 

Aries are a sign that has high energy and carries lots of confidence. Oftentimes they are a very bold person that thrives in competition. Considering that, Skittles were the second most popular candy in America in 2016. Skittles have a very colorful appearance and several prominent flavors, just like an Aries you may know. 

3 Musketeers – Taurus 

Taurus are a zodiac sign that you can rely on. You always know that they will forever stay loyal, and be down to earth. A candy that is easy to rely on is the 3 Musketeers bar. It’s hard to go wrong with chocolate, nougat, and caramel– simple enough that you know it will taste good every time. 

Sour Patch Kids – Gemini 

Sour Patch Kids are a candy that brings a lot of energy but gives you a little sour taste. Geminis love to be playful but they could quickly give you a bitter speck of personality. To get to the sweet you have to deal with the sour.

Twix – Cancer 

Twix are a candy that breaks and then the caramel spills over. Cancers tend to be emotional and they will break as well as struggling with being insecure. Twix is a candy that can be insecure; they never know if they are going to be left or right. 

Starburst – Leo 

What’s the loudest candy you can think of but also has a sweet side? If Leo was a candy it would be Starburst: both have very outgoing energy; starburst have commonly liked flavors; it’s a candy that most people can enjoy. This is notable considering Leos love to get along with people and socialize. 

Butterfinger – Virgo 

Butterfingers are very messy. Every time you eat one you always have chocolate on your fingers and peanut butter flakes all over you. The messiest zodiac sign of them all is Virgo. They fall a bit short when it comes to understanding how to pick up a misplaced item. Who knows, maybe they have butter fingers. 

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup – Libra 

Libras are keeping peace and harmony in the world. With their charming and intelligent personality. Always so easygoing, with a persona like that they must be the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. If a candy was restoring peace in the world it would be that. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup is the candy of all candies. 

Nerds – Scorpio 

Scorpios are witty and intense individuals. While being extremely intelligent and clever, you could call them a nerd. Nerds are a candy that can be a bit messy. Scorpios will put off anything that could require work, like cleaning their room or doing the dishes. 

Snickers – Sagittarius 

One of the biggest natural born leaders of the zodiac signs is Saggittarius. They are the sign that everyone respects and has a one of a kind personality. A candy that has a big reputation is the Snickers bar, which is one of the most popular candies in the world. It’s probably one of the first things you think of when someone says candy. 

M&Ms – Capricorn 

Fun fact about M&Ms: they were invented for soldiers so they could eat chocolate without it melting, making it a very practical candy. Capricorns are very practical people who love to stick to traditions. M&Ms would probably be one of the most classic and traditional candies there is. 

Smarties – Aquarius 

Aquarius is some of the more technically book smart signs. They have good analytical skills, which helps logical thinking. It would only be right to pair this sign up with Smarties. Smarties are the candy the teacher always gives out when you pass a test. Much like Aquarius, the flavor of smarties is unpredictable, considering all the colors look the same. 

Kit Kat – Pisces 

Kit Kat needs their other half to be a Kit Kat, or you wouldn’t be able to break it. The most dependable sign is Pisces. They find themselves needing their other half by depending on them frequently. Pisces are also very sweet, and nothing is sweeter than a wafer covered in milk chocolate.