Top 10 roller coasters at Hershey Park

Last summer I visited Hershey, Pennsylvania for the fourth time in my life, but this time I actually rode all the rides that were available to ride. So I’m going to rank my top ten favorite roller coasters at Hershey Park.

Wasn’t available/Didn’t ride: Storm Runner, Wildcat’s Revenge, Comet, Laff Trakk

10. Cocoa Cruiser- This roller coaster is a kids coaster so it wouldn’t be high on this list.

9. Wild Mouse- This ride was very rough, the sharp turns hurt when you’re on the side. I would not waste my time riding this coaster if you were there.

8. Trailblazer- This roller coaster is a very mild thrill ride, its a very good first roller coaster for kids that want to experience some thrill.

7.  Super Dooper Looper- Super Dooper Looper was my very first roller coaster that went upside down

6.  Lightning Racer- This roller coaster has two tracks to it, a thunder side and lightning side, but overall this coaster is a very nice wooden roller coaster

5. Jolly Rancher Remix- I really like this theme of the ride. In the station there are flashing lights, good music, and it is overall very cool. This ride pulls you back up the hill then pulls you back up the other side.

4. Great Bear- Great Bear is an inverted roller coaster, so your feet dangle, the cool thing about this ride is how the tracks roar like a bear when the train goes past it.

3. Skyrush- I really enjoyed Skyrush; you don’t have to wait for it to drop because you immediately get pulled up the hill. The only downfall to this ride is the roughness. Skyrush is definitely the most extreme ride in the park.

2. Fahrenheit- I really enjoyed this ride: the only reason why this isn’t number one is because of the long wait every time. The very start of the ride you go straight up for a solid 13 seconds then drop straight down. This ride has tons of inversions such as flips, barrel rolls, and a cobra tail.

1. Candymonium- Easily my favorite roller coaster in the entire park, I loved everything about this ride: The 200 ft. drop, the air time hills, and seeing the beautiful Hershey Kiss Fountain when we ride past it. If you’re ever at Hershey Park, definitely ride this ride.