• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!
  • May 13Friday, May 17, is Mental Health Awareness Day, Coming Together to End the Stigma at Union City High School

Football seniors share their thoughts on their final high school season

The Corry High School senior football player’s season is coming to an end. This is the best time to ask the seniors their thoughts on it being the last time playing football on the Corry High School football team. Each of them were asked to give a quote on how they feel.

Noah Fisher, #1 on the Corry High School football team plays defensive line. Fisher said, “It was a super duper fun season, and I’ll miss it a little bit.”

Levi Ehrhart, #44 on the Corry High School football team plays linebacker. Ehrhart said, “It was the most fun I’ve ever had, I’ll miss it a lot.

Rylan Smith, #6 on the Corry High School football team plays wide receiver and defensive end. Smith said, “It was fun.”

Jack Hallberg, #49 on the Corry High School football team plays defensive end and running back. Hallberg said, “It’s been a blast man. I love being on the grid iron and I’ll miss it.”

Carson Merideth, #52 on the Corry High School football team plays offensive and defensive line. Merideth said, “Don’t take it for granted.”

Michael O’Brien, #67 on the Corry High School football team plays defensive end and defensive tackle. O’Brien said, “It’s the greatest years of your life, enjoy it while you can.”

Hunter Jordan, #36 on the Corry High School football team plays wide receiver and defensive back. Jordan said, “Enjoy all the small moments, those are the fun ones.”