Halloween Spirit Week takes over Corry

Mrs. Audet
Monday – Mismatch Day

With Halloween right around the corner, it was time for the students and staff to participate in a festive spirit week! Starting at classic Mismatch Day on Monday to Decades Day on Friday, it was your time to show some school spirit.

Monday was Mismatch Day. Mismatch Day allows you to look like you got dressed in the dark. Students and staff wore wear clothes that ranged from clashing colors to horribly busy patterns.

Tuesday was Orange and Black Day. This is the day that you really show some school spirit by wearing the colors of the Corry Beavers! If you participated on this day you were eligible to get candy for it.

Wednesday was Pink Out Day. Other than school spirit, Pink Out Day represents something greater. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and those who wore pink supported those who have fallen, are currently fighting, and won the battle against breast cancer.

Thursday was Soccer Mom vs. Barbecue Dad Day. On this day you could have dressed up as either a stereotypical dad who loves to make barbeque on his grill or a mom who takes her kids to multiple sports a day while looking fabulous.

Friday was Decades Day. You could have worn anything from the Roaring Twenties (or even farther back), the ’50s, ’70s, or even the 2000s. You could go all out and look like you just jumped out of a classic movie or wear something subtle.