Laid-back Landon

Laid-back+Landon

Kylynn Deane, Reporter

Landon James Deane was born on December 21, 2007 and is 15 years old. He has lived in Corry his entire life and has one older sister, one cat, and one dog.

Ever since he was a really young child, he has been playing basketball, baseball, golfing, and partaking in many other athletic activities. His favorite, though, is basketball. He doesn’t only play basketball on the Corry High School basketball team, but also on a travel basketball team from Edinboro. Even during his “off season” for basketball, “I still keep up with basketball by participating in as many camps as I can and make sure to go golfing with my friends too when I am not playing basketball or baseball,” Landon said.

When Landon is not playing sports, he enjoys playing video games on his PlayStation, playing board games or spending time with his family, and hanging out with his friends. When asked what else Landon enjoys doing in his free time, he simply said, “Eating food.” 

Here are some fun facts about Landon. His favorite color is blue, his dream vacation is to the Maldives, and his dream job is a professional basketball player! He is known for his height; he stands at 6 foot 3 inches tall! His favorite season is summer because he enjoys swimming and spending time outside. Also, his favorite football team is the San Francisco 49ers,  his favorite basketball team is the Los Angeles Lakers, and his favorite baseball team is the Pittsburgh Pirates. He was lucky enough to have gone to many Pirates games and a Lakers game.

Landon seems to be a very relaxed and laid-back type of person. He says how not much really bothers him or gets to him, “unless it’s with sports.”