• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!

Sophomore basketball players showcase dedication

Parker Trask and Landon Deane

Sophomore basketball players Landon Deane and Parker Trask are a great asset to the Corry Boys Basketball program. They have been playing since early elementary years, and their dedication shows. They attend the Corry summer basketball camp, Penn State Behrend summer camps, Grand Valley basketball camps, and participated in the Corry summer league for the last multiple years. 

The two have had their fair share of varsity minutes this past year, and are working hard during their off-season to ensure even more success in the 2024-2025 season. Deane and Trask have joined a travel tournament basketball team set in Edinboro called “Lake Erie Defenders.” The team travels to tournaments in Pittsburgh, Erie, Cleveland, Edinboro, etc. The dedication they have goes to the extent where they commute to Edinboro for practices every Tuesday and Thursday. This isn’t their first year being a part of the organization: they joined the Lake Erie Defenders last year! 

The Corry Boys Basketball Program has recognized the players by sharing a photo to the community along with a supportive message, “Two guys working hard to make an impact next season!”