The Wild Experiment

Back in 1975 an experiment took place in an abandoned shopping mall with a strange group of people. It took place in the back of a shopping mall in one of the old rooms for employees only and the people involved were a team of scientists, a deranged inventor, and a troubled loner that no one really cares about or pays attention to. The team of scientists and the deranged inventor had the same idea for a very big experiment but it had to be secretive so it wouldn’t get out to the public. They all knew that if the public found out that they were doing an experiment then it was not going to have a good turn out.

Now they just needed a test subject, so they went out on the streets to find one. They were looking for someone that doesn’t really have much to lose and that doesn’t really have anyone in their life. So they think that they found one so they watched his every move for a week to see how his life was and they saw that it was very boring and he didn’t have anyone in his life. He only asked some people for spare change but he didn’t get any. So when the week comes to an end they go and kidnap him. He wakes up very confused and angry, they all then told him that he was going to be used as a test subject but that he was going to be a very important piece of the experiment and it will help the entire world if it works. They also tell him that it has a 95% chance of working. When it really only has a 57% chance of working out.

They were about to start the experiment, they needed to be very focused and so they made the room sound proof. They tested the walls and they worked very good, so they got everything set up about to start. Until a very loud and annoying sound started, it filled the entire room and all of them thought it was very annoying so they tried to see what it was but they couldn’t find it. It drove them crazy, so crazy that they took everything down and broke every last thing they could. They did all of that and it still hasn’t stopped.

They all just tried to calm down but that didn’t help and then they all realized that all along the homeless man was just sitting in a seat away from everything and he looked very concerned. So they went to ask him if he could hear it also and he shook his head no. So they all came to the conclusion that it was just in all of their heads. That made them very mad because now they think that it is going to be with them for forever so they got even more insane. The homeless guy just closed his eyes because he was tired of all this, a couple minutes passed and he fell asleep. He woke up and he was in his little tent that he called home. He then realized it was all just a dream.