The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day

It all started when I woke up in the morning and went downstairs. There was a million gifts with my name on them all like it was Christmas morning, but it wasn’t Christmas. When I looked over, Lebron James was sitting on my couch. That had already been the best day of my life.

When I was opening my gifts, I opened everything I had ever wanted. I even got a new puppy and every electronic device ever made. After gifts I walked into my kitchen and there was every food that I loved the most on the counter. “Made by me, pal!” said Gordon Ramsey. I thought to myself  “Wow what a dream!” It really was the perfect day and I thought it couldn’t get any better.

As soon as I was all done eating, every single one of my friends came over. I was so excited because now I could show them all my new stuff, Gordon Ramsey could cook for us, Lebron could teach us some basketball skills, and so much more. My friends and I had the most amazing time, until my eyes shut. My eyes would not open and this was the worst time for this to happen.

I was screaming for help and trying to get people to help me. Then all of a sudden my voice stopped working too. This has now turned into the worst day ever. I was so upset and I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Until, my eyes finally opened and I was in my bed.

I had never been more relieved before to get back to my perfect life. I began walking down my stairs to get back to my perfect life and there was a shock to my eyes. Nothing special was there, it was just back to my normal life with my mom and dad. I guess it was all just a dream.