Curious Cole

Curious+Cole
Isabella O’Connor

Cole Halfast is a 14-year-old eighth grade student at the Corry Area Middle-High School. He was born on October 12, 2009. Cole has lived in Corry, PA, his whole life. Halfast has one brother and one sister.

Cole’s hobbies and interests consist of hunting, fishing, trapping, playing “Fortnite,” and sleeping, along with playing football, and basketball.

When asked what his favorite movie, song and game were he responded with “Top Gun: Maverick,” “Runaway” by Kanye West, and “Fortnite.” Cole’s favorite class of the year has been Algebra 1 with Mr. Brady. Halfast participates inĀ  football, basketball, and track for the school with an occasional competitive interest in pickleball.

His favorite food is homemade deer burgers. When asked what Cole’s biggest pet peeve is, he responds with, “When I’m talking about real guns, and Wesley starts talking about ‘Fortnite’ guns.” His ideal dream date consists of going to a nice candlelit Italian restaurant, with a nice big bottle of sparkling water.

Halfast has a go-to quote of “Just because a seat is open, doesn’t mean you have to take it.” He says that he would match his personality to a Tasmanian devil. Cole wants to be a State Trooper or a mechanic when he gets older. His dream vacation is being able to relax and not have to worry about anything. He would love to go to beautiful Montana to hunt.

One piece of advice Cole would like to give his readers is, “Follow your dreams and subscribe to Mr. Beast.”