• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Grand Goodwill

Grand Goodwill
Lucas Baker

Jeff Goodwill AKA Mr. Goodwill is a teacher here at Corry Area High School. He is in charge of fixing Chromebooks, and checking books out. Mr. Goodwill was born August 5, 1983, he grew up in Corry, PA along with his three brothers.

He attended Corry High School and went to college in Mt. Union. Mr. Goodwill’s interests are cooking, football, and being with family. When Mr. Goodwill was younger he wanted to be a teacher because of the impact teachers had on him in the past. Mr. Goodwill said he would like to travel to Italy if he could pick anywhere to travel. His favorite color is brown and his upcoming plans for vacation days are wherever dance competitions take him.

His favorite quote is “Speak softly and carry a big stick.” His favorite class when he was in school was cooking class. His favorite food is Italian food. Mr. Goodwill played football, baseball, track, wrestling. His biggest pet peeve is intolerant people. Thanks to Mr. Goodwill for letting me interview him.