• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Devoted Debrosky

Devoted Debrosky

On one beautiful morning, August 13, 2005, an energetic girl was born. Little Miss Miranda Dubrosky brought an awful lot of spirit to the world as we know it.

You can see her in the hallways smiling and laughing as she usually never lets the negatives affect other people. When asked what her favorite emotion was, it was almost expected of her to say happiness. Following her favorite emotion, it was asked what color she thought best fit her as a person. Her response was “lavender purple, because it’s a very joyful color.” During her interview it was noted she never stopped smiling.

One of Miranda’s many hobbies is running for the Corry Area High School’s track team. She also enjoys working at the local Dairy Queen. Many of her coworkers described her as passionate and driven. Cooper Slocum even said “When it comes to making burgers there is no one else I would want more in the kitchen.” One of her other coworkers mentioned that she always makes light of a situation and is extremely fun to work with. The coworker wished to stay anonymous.

Miranda has found a passion in cosmetology and hopes to make that her future career. She was then asked if that was always her plan and her response was “No, I never thought I would want to do cosmetology but when I took the Cosmo class I’ve realized that this Is what I want to do when I graduate but of Course right now I work at the famous Dairy Queen.” Miranda is a junior as of right now but curiosity struck, as it would anyone, about how she felt about becoming a senior. Dubrosky stated “I get sad thinking about being a senior but being a junior feels great.”

After interviewing Miranda it was noticed that everything her coworkers said about her were very true. If you know her or say hi to her in the hallways you will be greeted with her friendly wave and her pleasant smile that will be sure to make you smile too. Miranda has a bright future ahead of her and with her personality, she’ll go far.