Nurturing Nikole

Nurturing+Nikole

Nikole Perkins is a Corry High School senior, born on April 13, 2006. She was born and raised in Corry, Pennsylvania where she currently resides. She has a younger brother, two older sisters, and two older brothers.

As we are getting to know Nikole more, she says that she loves listening to Lana Del Rey and The Neighborhood. A quote that she lives by is “I believe in the person I want to become” by Lana herself.  When asked what she loves to do in her free time, she excitedly replied, “I love to bake, sing, and do my makeup.”

When seeing Nikole in public, she normally has her makeup done to perfection. While also talking about more of her future interests, she says that she would like to be an Esthetician because it suits her interests and she loves the idea of making people feel better about themselves.

In the near future, Nikki would love to explore and travel more. Her top traveling spots are Ireland and Brazil because she absolutely loves the lights, the parties, and the culture itself. When she has downtime, Nikole mainly finds herself watching the Harry Potter movies or reading the books because she loves the characters.

Some of Nikole’s favorite things are the color purple, capybaras, and spending time with her boyfriend, Alec. Her idea of a perfect date is to go to an escape room while also enjoying a sweet candlelit dinner. When asked what her main meal would be she said, “Probably chicken alfredo.” To calm herself down, she also attends an art club because it lets her explore her creativity while also being herself. A small fact about Nikki is that she hates slow walkers and she loves having social interactions with new people.

To end things off, Nikole’s best piece of advice is “Personality begins where comparison leaves off.”