Bubbly Brumagin

Bubbly+Brumagin
Leah Mitchell

Mr. Brumagin started teaching at Corry Area Middle High School in 1998, which means he has been teaching for 25 years. His birthday is July 25, 1975, he grew up in Wattsburg, PA, with his two brothers and one sister. They all went to Seneca High School.

Brumagin said he started teaching because he enjoys interacting with students. When he went to Gannon University he first wanted to become a nurse but then decided teaching was his passion. 

Brumagin’s hobbies and interests include: exercising, hunting, fishing, bike riding, and any other outside activities. (He also loves Mr. Brady).

When asked about his dream vacation he said he would love to visit Hawaii. An animal that he said would match his personality the best would be a bald eagle because of its strength, freedom, and courage. Brumagin said that his favorite subject in school is science because of how it morphs into everything on this earth, that’s why he teaches it!

Leah Mitchell

Mr. Brumagin said that his idea of a perfect date would be a picnic on the beach with a speed boat, torches lighting the beach up, and a bright perfect moon. His favorite food is grilled mahi. When asked about previous sports he played he said he is a retired college baseball player.

Brumagin’s biggest pet peeve with students is when they line up at the door before class is dismissed. Advice he wanted to give to his readers is to enjoy your high school time, try to get involved with as many activities as you can, make the most of your little time in school because it goes by very fast!