Jamming Jacob

Jamming+Jacob
Arthur Cassidy

Jacob Myers is a 15-year-old freshman who attends Corry Area High School. He was born on January 5, 2009, in Corry, PA, and has lived there ever since with his three sisters, Lillian (13), Violet (12), Alice (5), and two twin brothers, Esher (5) Elias (5).

His hobbies consist of basketball, soccer, and spending time with friends. When he grows up he said he wants to do something involving sports. When asked where he wants to travel to he said “California because it seems interesting, and there is a lot of stuff to do there.”

His favorite song is “No Smoke” by NBA Youngboy. His favorite quote is “Be the best version of yourself and anything you do.”

The animal that he said best represents him is a honey badger. When I asked him what his ideal perfect date was he said “With my girlfriend Margot. Go down to the beach and spend a couple of hours there and then get dinner somewhere around there and get ice cream after. Then go back to my house and spend some quality time together because I think that’s really important in a relationship. Also watch a movie or a Netflix series.”

His favorite food is tacos. His go-to McDonald’s order is a Big Mac, double cheeseburger, and a small fry. Lastly his advice he wants to give readers is “Always believe in yourself.”