Amazing Audrey

Amazing+Audrey

Audrey Jo Baker is the sweetest 14 year old you could imagine. She was born on March 31, 2009 being a fierce Aries. She was born and raised in Corry alongside older brother, Lucas, and younger brother, Jacob. Audrey comes from a very close family, so spending time with her parents, siblings, grandma, aunts/uncles and cousins is something she really enjoys. 

When Audrey is not with her family or her friends, she would be dancing. She is such a gifted dancer, who began her dance journey when she was only four years old. Audrey has been awarded many outstanding awards for solo performances, duets, small group and large group dances throughout her 10 years of dancing with Dance To The Beat. This past dance season, her small group even earned the title of National Champions in Sandusky, OH. Out of any dance style she has ever danced, Audrey’s favorite would have to be “lyrical because I think I am pretty good at it.” She is very right, she is outstanding at this style and this shows throughout her beautiful, flowing movements. 

While interviewing Audrey I got to learn some interesting facts about the sweet girl. Her favorite color is pink, and her favorite music artist is Taylor Swift, who she got the opportunity to see perform this past June with her dad.

If she could go on vacation anywhere in the world and with anyone alongside her, it would be Italy with her grandma. She says they would tour the beautiful city. When asked about her “death row meal” (one final meal she could eat if she were about to die. It could be absolutely anything), she seriously could not decide. She said there are too many great food options to choose from, and I agree! Now for what she doesn’t like, broccoli is the last thing anyone would ever see Audrey eat. 

Audrey is that funny, caring and thoughtful girl anyone would want to be friends with. She has such a positive attitude and radiates amazing energy. If you do not get the chance to hangout with Audrey, be sure to surround yourself with people exactly like her!