Magical Malia

Magical+Malia
Arthur Cassidy

Malia Williams is a 15 year old Freshman who attends Corry Area High School. She was born on September 9, 2008, and has lived in Corry her whole life. She has two sisters (Makenna 13) (Kashlynn 9).

Malia’s hobbies consist of sleeping, eating, watching TikTok, and shopping. When asked what her favorite song was she said any song by Drake. Her favorite show is “Dance Moms,” and her favorite movie is “Tangled.”

Her favorite class is English with Mr. McBriar. Her favorite scent is Warm and Cozy from Victoria Secret. Her favorite color is light blue, and her dream date is a date to Olive Garden, and shopping after.

Her favorite quote is “You only live once.”  Her advice to readers is “Life goes by fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, then you’ll miss it.” Her dream vacation is a cruise at the Bahamas. Her favorite animal is an elephant because they are cute. Her favorite condiment is ranch. Her go-to McDonald’s order is two double cheeseburgers, medium fries, a Sprite, and to top it off an M&M McFlurry.