Kind Kolash

Mr.+Kolash
Cameron Richards
Mr. Kolash

Rich Kolash is a math teacher at Corry Area School District, he started working for Corry School District in 2001. He was born on 6/18/84. He grew up in DuBois, PA and went to school at DuBois Central Catholic and Gannon University.  Kolash enjoys watching baseball and football. He likes seeing his family and hanging out with them in his free time.

He has one younger sister. His dream is to retire and watch sons children. Kolash started working Corry school in 2001. His dream vacation is to go back to Australia, interesting and cool to see the animals, like kangaroos and go to the MLB All-Star Game. His favorite movies are “Transformers,” “Jurassic Park,” and “Ninja Turtles.” His favorite color is blue. Kolash’s favorite food is Chinese food.

His favorite quote is “Believe deep down in your heart, that you are destined to do great things.” – Joe Paterno.

Kolash said he would match a dog the most with his personality. His idea of a perfect date is being able to go somewhere where you can talk without being interrupted would be the perfect date. His favorite subject in school was history, he really connected well with his history teacher and convinced him to go to college for history. Kolash’s biggest pet peeve is somebody clicking a pen.

A quote we would give to people reading this is “Who you are in high school is not who you have to be the rest of your life.”