Jazzy Jackson

Jazzy+Jackson

Jackson Lathrop is a 14-year-old eighth grade student at Corry Area Middle School. Lathrop was born on January 19, 2010, in Erie, PA, but grew up in Corry, PA.

Some of Jackson’s interests in his free time consist of playing lots of Fortnite, playing basketball with friends, hunting and and hanging out with his friends. Jackson has a sister, Olivia, a sophomore. He was asked what he would match his personality to, and replied with, “Tweety Bird”.

His favorite food is chicken wings, favorite video game is Fortnite with a close runner up of Call of Duty or Madden. Jackson’s favorite show is “Bella and the Bulldogs.” When asked what his favorite NFL team was he replied with the Denver Broncos. Lathrop’s favorite restaurant currently is the Columbus Inn, located in Warren County, with an order of 24 bone- in mild chicken wings.

Jackson is extremely athletic, playing football in the fall as a wide receiver, basketball in the winter as a small forward, and baseball as a catcher and plays on third base. Jackson also used to wrestle for a long amount of time, along with track for a short amount of time.

Lathrop wants to become a professional athlete when he grows up. He would love to go on vacation to Colorado to go sight-seeing and hunting up in the mountains. Jackson’s biggest pet peeve is Wesley Cassidy.

Jackson’s advice to all the readers is, “Live life to the fullest and enjoy every second of it”.