Rainy day in Six Flags

It was not really a good day to go anywhere. It was raining and not fun having to stand in pouring rain and being cold. Although it was not a nice day to leave the house, my family still went to Sixth Flags with my grandma, aunt, and uncle. Halfway there it starts to pour. Once we finally get there it is raining pretty good. So instead of instantly getting out of the car when the rest of my family got there and parked right next to us, we decided to sit and wait, thinking maybe the rain will stop. We decided to wait probably five to ten minutes, but it does not stop. It continues to rain. Although it is still raining, we decide that it is time to get out and go into the park.

We get our stuff then go into the park. It is still raining, but we all go in. We get through by talking to a guy then make our way to the water park. We all get changed and go to the wave pool. It is cold and still a little misty, so we set our stuff under a big umbrella and leave my grandma standing under it, while the rest of us go swimming or just stand in the water. We do not swim for that long. My aunt and uncle are talking to my parents about the water slides. Soon we make our way over to one and walk up the very tall stairs to ride it.

Once we have had enough of the water park, everyone changes and we go to the other part of the park with the rides. Luckily the rain has finished by then and we can ride the rides without the rain. We split up into two groups. Everyone that wants to ride rides go with my aunt and uncle. But the rest that do not stay with my little brother and parents to watch him ride the little kid rides. When everyone is finished riding rides for the moment, we meet up and go eat something.

Everyone finishes eating, so we go ride rides for a little longer, then eventually finish, pack our stuff, say our goodbyes, and go home. After a long day of having fun, a two and a half hour drive back home seems so much longer than it is. Especially when it is dark, late, tired, and want to go to sleep.