• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!
  • May 13Friday, May 17, is Mental Health Awareness Day, Coming Together to End the Stigma at Union City High School

Top 10 Favorite Song Artists

I listen to music all the time. When I am on my way to school, when I am home doing chores, or even just by myself, bored and feel like listening to something. I love reading books more than anything, but listening to my favorite artists or my favorite songs is a CLOSE second. There are so many song artists to like, but I have been able to narrow down to my “Top Ten” favorite artists

#10. Although Blake Shelton is not my all time favorite, he is a really good singer. He is my top ten favorite because of one of his songs, “Gods Country.” It is not only my favorite song of his, but is one of my favorite songs in the music industry.

#9. I do not like many girl singers. No offence to any of them, but they are not the best when it comes to singing. I do like some girl singers though, like Taylor Swift, (she is okay). Along with a couple others, Elle King is another, but Royale Lynn is my favorite girl singer. Although she does not have as many songs as any other song artists, the ones that she does have are very good. Her music is also a little unique because it is a bit “country” and “rock n’ roll”.

#8. I have not listened to every one of Logan Michaels’ songs, but I do really like the songs that I have listened to. They are upbeat, speak from the heart, and are honest.

#7. I do not like rap music, but there are some artists that make it sound “ok” to listen to. Most rap singers, I have no clue what they are saying. A few artists though, like NF, I do like because he sings from the heart and does not rap as fast as humanly possible to the point that I cannot understand a word he is singing.

#6. I love Jason Aldean a lot. His songs are very good. His voice is great to listen to. And just all around, he is a really good singer. Although he is not my all time favorite, he is a PRETTY close up there.

#5. I like Hardy because of two certain songs of his, “Wait in the Truck” and “Give Heaven Some Hell.” They are my favorite songs of his, although I do love every one of his songs.

#4. Zach Bryan’s voice when he sings is one of my favorites. It is not smooth or slow like most singers. It is rough and makes his songs kind of unique with the way he sings.

#3. Kane Brown is one of my all time favorites! I love his music and listening to his voice. He is one of those artists that when you listen to him/her you turn up the music all the way anytime their songs come on.

#2. My favorite song by Bailey Zimmerman is, “Where It Ends.” Ever since I started listening to him, that song has been my favorite. And every one of his songs are amazing as well.

#1. Every artists (to me) sings about the same things (girls, drinking, guys, and the country). Yes, Morgan Wallen sings a lot about all that too, but something about him and the way he sings, makes me turn the music up every time one of his songs comes on.