My top 10 favorite summer activities

My top 10 favorite summer activities

Since Summer is arriving very soon I made a list with my personal preference of my top 10 favorite Summer activities. I personally love Summer, it is my favorite season since there is so many things to do. Here is my list:

10. Six Flags – this is last on my list because the drive is very long, the lines for rides are also very long. 

9. Get ice cream – I love getting ice cream with friends because it cools me down on hot summer days. 

8. Riding Four-wheelers – this is very fun to do if you have other people with you, but if you don’t then it can get very boring quickly.

7. Tanning – I love laying in the sun and feeling like I am getting color. This is also lower on my list because it gets boring and you can get very sunburnt. 

6. The Beach – I love the beach because you can swim, tan, listen to music, and play games. I enjoy going with friends.

5.  Swimming – I love swimming; I have my own pool, so I invite friends and have a lot of fun.

4. First Fridays – every first Friday of the month there are food trucks, fun activities to do, and bands playing downtown. I enjoy this because I can hangout with my friends and walk around.

3. Waldameer – I put this in my top three because the rides are very fun and if you get hot then you can go to the water park and cool down. 

2. Fair – I personally love the fair, it gives me opportunities to meet new people and have fun. The fair food is delicious. 

1. My birthday party – every year I have a little get together with my friends. We swim, watch movies, have a fire, etc. My birthday is in the summer therefore it is my favorite summer activity.