Top 10 most iconic photos in NBA history

The NBA has produced many pictures throughout the years. There are many pictures showing historic accomplishments, good and bad emotions, and other things that come with the NBA and the players that are in it. Here are my top 10 NBA iconic photos.

Honorable Mention: Kyrie Irving’s clutch 3 pointer in the finals, this picture is iconic because it is known as one of or even the most clutch shot ever in the finals. This shot gave the Cavaliers the lead and eventually the championship.

#10. The USA dream Team – The USA Olympic team deemed the name the dream team because it was the only team consisting of all of the best players in the league at the time. Now not all players want to join the team. The dream team ended up winning the gold medal for basketball.

#9. Lebron James block on Andre Iguodala – This block came in game two of the NBA finals where Lebron James ran down Andre Iguodala to pin the ball off of the backboard saving a layup.

#8. Kobe Bryant’s blank face sitting with the championship – Kobe Bryant did not appear to be happy after winning the championship. Many say he was too busy thinking about his parents and his wife because they just got married but his parents didn’t approve of the relationship so they didn’t attend.

#7. Ray Allen 3 pointer – This three pointer was shot with about seven seconds left after a rebound to tie the game against the spurs in the NBA finals. True NBA fans can hear the moment where announcer Mike Breen had one of the best calls in a finals game.

#6. LeBron and Wade assist – The most iconic pass in NBA history was when Dwayne Wade threw a backwards pass to LeBron James and put his hands up to the side as LeBron threw it down. Credit the cameraman for capturing an iconic moment.

#5. Michael Jordan dunk from free throw line/Michael Jordan crying with the championship – Both of these photos are equally iconic. The dunk was when in the dunk contest it looked like Michael Jordan glided from the free throw line to dunk the ball. Jordan won his first career championship of six and was hugging the championship while crying.

#4. Jordan and Kobe next to each other – This image is iconic because Kobe was the closest thing to Jordan according to most NBA fans. It was a moment of the present and future.

#3.Bill Russell with his championship rings- This image is iconic because Bill Russell has the most rings ever with 11. He is smiling at the camera with his hands on his face showing how many rings he has.

#2. Wilt Chamberlain 100 points- The image was taken in black and white with Wilt holding up a paper that shows that he scored 100 points. This image is iconic because it is the NBA record for most points in a game still to this day.

#1.Michael Jordan’s last shot as a Bull- This is the most iconic shot in history because it was in the finals where Michael Jordan hit the game winner in his last ever game with the Bulls to give them the finals.