• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!
  • May 13Friday, May 17, is Mental Health Awareness Day, Coming Together to End the Stigma at Union City High School

Guess that teacher

This poll has ended.

Who is it?

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Do you think you know your school staff? Let’s put that to the test. I will describe a teacher, what they like and dislike, their hobbies and personal stories, and at the end you will guess that teacher. Check back in two weeks to see if you got it right!

This CAMHS teacher has been teaching for 27 years, and teaches 107 students each day. They are originally from Titusville, and attended Allegheny College in Meadville. They were born in October and were a camp counselor as a first job.

An interesting fact about this person is that they are a twin. When asked what it’s like to be a twin they said, “It’s like having your best friend and worst enemy rolled up in one.” They have two cats and two dogs, Gizmo, Gadget, Yogi, and Luna. They do not enjoy watching sports, though they played basketball in high school. This teacher’s hobbies include gardening, fishing, and reading mystery books. Their favorite movie is “The Princess Bride.”

This educator’s idea of a perfect vacation is to go stay in a cabin somewhere with their family. If they could travel anywhere it would be to Ireland because it is beautiful. Their biggest pet peeve is, “people who wear their pants halfway down their butt.” If this person could get rid of any music genre it would be current rap/heavy rock. They love fall weather and the most used app on their phone is the messages app.

Another interesting thing about this teacher is that they believe in ghosts. When I asked them if the have ever experienced any paranormal activity they said yes and told me a very intriguing story of how a few years ago their grandmother was sick and in the hospital and one night they had a dream of her saying goodbye. The grandmother passed the next day.

If the world was ending and they only had one day left they would call family and friends and say their goodbyes, then eat a whole cheesecake by themselves.

The reveal!