• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!

King Kristopher

King+Kristopher

Kristopher Collin Wolff is a senior in Corry Area High school. He is 17 years old and has lived in Corry for 10 years, since then he has moved to Columbus and Spartansburg. Kris has two sisters whom he lives with: Lillian Wolff, who is 15, a freshman who also attends Corry Area High School, and Mila, who is in pre-k.

In his free time you can find Kris playing video games on his PS5 such as “Call of Duty” or in his garage working on his jeep. Kris enjoys working on cars as he is in the CTC program for auto shop. When asked about cars he says, “I like those hot wheels…those things are cool.” His plan in life is to work on cars and make a lot of money. I then asked what kind of car work and he replied “Car maintenance, body shop.” He currently works at Country Fair in downtown Corry, his mom helped him get a job and he is enjoying it.

If Kris could go anywhere in the world it would be Japan specifically for the variety of vending machines as well as, “The mountains and hills, hopping over rice farms.” He enjoys the sightseeing and the culture he could experience there.

He has an upcoming cruise this summer. Currently he is trying to save up as much money as possible so he can buy many things. I asked him if he was an animal which he would be, he stated he would be a raccoon because “I’m a little trash bandit.” Kris’s biggest pet peeve is when people drive with their high beams on and he cannot see while driving. Kris said, “I’m like a fly, I’ll fly towards it.”

Kris would like everyone to take the advice of, “Don’t eat paint and colored chalk isn’t as good as you think.”