• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!
  • May 13Friday, May 17, is Mental Health Awareness Day, Coming Together to End the Stigma at Union City High School

Terrific Tucci

Mr.+Tucci
Isabella O’Connor
Mr. Tucci

Kurtis Joseph Tucci is a 25-year-old, first-year teacher at the Corry Area Middle-High School. Tucci was born on February 19, in Venango, PA, attending school in Cambridge Springs. As well as attending college at Allegheny/Edinboro College.

Tucci enjoys playing golf, watching football, and spending lots of time outdoors. He also grew up an only child in the household. When he grows up, he wants to be a professor in education due to his love for teaching. Tucci got into the teaching pathway because he thinks that it’s very fun, and better yet, he enjoys it.

Some of Tucci’s favorite things consist of the movie “The Replacement,” the song “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,” the color blue, the emotion of joy, and his favorite quote is “It’s hard to fail when but its worse to never have tried to succeed.”

Tucci’s ideal perfect date is to go to a fancy Italian restaurant, watch a movie, then after attend a professional sporting event. He says his spirit animal would be a chihuahua because they’re loud and noisy. Tucci would love to go out West for a vacation, and would love to visit St. Andrews Golf Course in Scotland.

In school Tucci played golf and baseball. His favorite high school classes were social studies and American history. When asked about his biggest pet peeve, Tucci replied with “Students not listening to what I have to say. It infuriates me.”.