• May 13Good luck on the Keystone Exams this week, Corry students!
  • May 13Friday, May 17, is Mental Health Awareness Day, Coming Together to End the Stigma at Union City High School

Jackpot Joesi

Jackpot Joesi

Just as winter was lightening up into spring, a vibrant blonde-haired girl was born on March 6, 2009.

Joesi Sweet is the definition bringing life in the world during the season of growth. She was born in the busy city of Erie, and she brought that right back into the town of Corry. She attends the Corry High School and Has big plans for her future. Not only does she attend the high school but she is also a cheerleader with a loud voice to rally the student section.

When first getting to know Joesi, she comes off a little shy, but that is far from her personality. She is a very bright and spirited girl with so much potential.  While she is still a freshman figuring out the way of high school, she is very straightforward about what she wants to do after, which is to get out of Dodge! Joesi would like to go down south to Golf Port, Mississippi and live with her grandma where the sun always hits her skin. When asked why else she would like to go down towards the heat, she responded with “the beach.” There was a noticeable change in her attitude when the conversation was headed towards the beach so one could only infer that she LOVES the sand.

Joesi also expressed interest in the hobby of photography. With her personality being very energetic, it contrasts with how calm photography can be. There is an extremely talented girl underneath that skin that Corry will just have to wait and see what she has to offer to the world.

There would simply not be enough time to do justice to the amazing Joesi Sweet. Everyone should prepare themselves to watch her take on the world with her colorful character.