The Limo Ride

Notorious E. Soulsound was a millionaire that lived the most extreme, luxurious life. She was a true icon that inspired thousands around her to become better people. Her choice of entertainment was to create encouraging songs that made people want to help others around them. Most would describe it as a “hypnotizing voice.” Although, little did her fans know that Notorious E. Soulsound was a part of something way bigger and dangerous.
Her concerts were loud and most often out of sorts. The superstar was never thrown off from this, and continued every time leaving her fans more than satisfied. After her performance one late night she walked to her limo. The ride that she took was long, but nothing that was unusual for her. She pulled up to a large house that dimly lit by the one old front porch lights.
She closed the door, but felt as something was more different than before. She knew that deep down someone was watching her closely. As a superstar she was no stranger to the unwanted attention. But it was not helpful when she was trying to arrange a meeting for her large secret corporation. She didn’t look at her driver, mostly because they never exchanged words together, only her commands were ever stated.
“I’ll be right back,” She promptly stated to the mysterious driver.
While inside she made her confidential arrangements, and within 20 minutes she returned to the car. She sat down into the car and when she took the time to look at her driver, she would quickly realize that this man was not on her payroll. The shock filled her body leaving no room for thought. The driver disregarded her reaction completely and continued their ride.
He promptly stated that his name was Wren and that he has always been a devoted fan to the artist. He continued his one-sided conversation and stated how had admired her light and the way she changed the perception of the world.
“You know I saw it all…” He whispered wearily to the icon.
Her face was beyond disbelief; she could not make any excuse for what she had just been caught participating in. She was unsure of his next move. Not wanting to scare the “delusional” fan she only responded with PR practiced phrases that would mean little-to-nothing to the man.
The urgency of knowing the man’s next move filled the woman’s head. She was knowledgeable when she saw the limo turning into a large police station. He walked her to the door of the station and told her she was to admit to all of her guilt. Although Soulsound had a plan. When they walked into the police station she told the police she was being held against her will from a crazy fan.
After a very large check was written, and few counterfeit claims the false limo driver was convicted in a court of law and was sentenced to a life sentence of prison. He continued his life knowing her secret and nobody ever would believe the truth.