• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Some of my friends as Candy Land characters

This article will contain a few friends of mine as Candy Land characters. Unfortunately, not all of my friends are included. In the future I would love to continue this list with even more characters. Prepare to involve yourself in the Candy Land universe as you read the content below.

Joseph – Mr. MintMr. Mint! by lorenavldz09 on DeviantArt

If Joseph Johnston was a Candy Land character, he would be Mr. Mint. He looks good in pink, has a snazzy sense of fashion, and is jolly all the time. A little bit of Mr. Mint lore is he chops down peppermint trunks, which he then uses to carve into instruments. Joseph is very much like this being a boy scout and talented saxophone player. 

Carter – Lord Licorice llq

Carter Slocum would be Lord Licorice as a Candy Land character. Something about Carter is he can be mysterious, sassy, and everyone knows he can give a great performance as a villain. Lord Licorice is like the Maleficent of Candy Land, trying to make every Licorice, this makes a perfect embodiment for Carter. 

Cooper – Jib Steam Workshop::Jib (Candyland: The Great Lollipop Adventure)

If Cooper Slocum was a Candy Land character he would be Jib. Jib is a small yippie gingerbread man with green frosting who helps save Candy Land. Cooper, much like Jib, is worried about getting to the function on time. Cooper is just a petite cutie little gingerbread man who wants to save the world.

Ruthie – Princess Frostine Queen Frostine |

Ruthie Light would be Princess Frostine if she were a Candy Land character. Both of them have absolutely gigantic blonde hair and look good in shades of pink. Princess Frostine rules the ice cream sea with her spells and rituals, much like Ruthie who kept crystals with her in the 10th grade. 

Willow – Princess Lolly DIY Vintage Princess Lolly Costume | A Joyful Riot

I’m including myself because I can. This reporter would be Princess Lolly. Princess Lolly is the ruler of the Lollipop Woods. It is rumored she is sisters with Princess Frostine (This reporter’s best friend Ruthie) which makes perfect sense. She loves to make people laugh and be surrounded by friends. 

Austin – King KandyCardboard People King Kandy Cardboard Cutout Standup - Candy Land

Austin Nickerson would be King Kandy if he were a part of the Candy Land Universe. People see Austin as a figure that’s bold, much like the ruler of the land. Austin gets a little grumpy sometimes, just like King Kandy after he finds out Grandma Nutt’s house was eaten. 

Markus – Gloppy Why I Hate Candy Land (and What to Play Instead) - The Family Gamers

Markus Lambert is Gloppy.  

Hunter – Jolly Dino Jolly-candy-land-2200498-311-559 by Littleprincesscutie on DeviantArt

If Hunter LaSalvia was a Candy Land character he would be the little Jolly Dino. Jolly Dino is a small, chunky blue dinosaur who lives a quaint life in the Gumdrop Mountains. He has grabby tiny hands much like how a hunter would look waiting outside of your classroom to approach you.