Baseball seniors share their thoughts on their final high school season

The Corry High School senior baseball players careers are coming to an end. This is the best time to ask the seniors their thoughts on it being the last time playing baseball on the Corry High School baseball team. Each of them was asked to give a quote on how they feel.

Levi Ehrhart, #27 on the Corry High School baseball team; plays outfield and pitches a little bit. Ehrhart said, “I feel pretty good about this season and like we have an amazing team.”

Hunter Jordan, #12 on the Corry High School baseball team; plays right field and is a left-handed pitcher. Jordan said, “I hope we get a good last season and it is really sad to be wearing the Beavers uniform for the last time.”

Michael O’Brien, #13 on the Corry High School baseball team; plays left field and is a pinch runner. O’Brien said, “Even though it’s my first year we’re going to end it with a bang, stay swole!”

Logan Davis, #1 on the Corry High School baseball team; plays second base and pitches. Davis said, “I am sad that it will be my last year wearing the Beavers uniform, but I feel confident this year.”

Thank you seniors for your time. Make sure to try your best to make it to a Corry High School baseball game this year and wish the Beavers luck.