Lost in a dream

Lost in a dream
Pinterest

The sun was shining so bright that it felt as if I was standing in front of a fire. I looked around the scenery to get a better idea of the reality that I had just entered through my dream. I turned around and saw many familiar people from school and then I emerged in the chatter happening all around me. It took awhile for me to understand where I was and what was going on, but once I saw Cinderella’s giant castle I knew I had to be at the place that is considered the most magical place in the world: Walt Disney World

I approached and got in line for a new ride, which was centered around the minions from “Despicable Me.While waiting to get on this attraction, I felt feelings of excitement, but also some irritation because getting on the ride was taking forever. Then, the line rapidly started to decrease and next thing I knew I was getting on the ride with my friends. This ride turned out to be a 4D theater where the seats started to violently shake all around as a movie played on the big screen. I started to panic. The walls of the theater started to cave in. The movie screen started to move closer and closer to the audience. I was stuck  in my seat. I couldn’t move. The walls continued to creep into the seats of the theater. 

My mind raced and raced. The people around me began to start disappearing into the darkness. I couldn’t see anything. Chills covered my whole body. I knew that I was about to take my last breath. The walls finally hit me. I was not in the theater anymore. I followed a spiral into a tunnel of brightness. Then, I walked out of an opening. I was not in Disney World anymore. I was now across the world in a new country. A new place. I was ready to explore this new place. My body was surrounded by chills. I suddenly woke up and returned back to the real world.