Amusing Ali

Amusing+Ali

Alison Yetzer, commonly known as Ali, is a freshman in Corry Area Middle High School. She grew up right here in Corry and her birthday is July 6. She has one older brother who is twenty-three.  She plays softball, basketball, and volleyball, but softball is her favorite. She hopes that one day she can play softball in college, but specifically for Alabama. 

Most people know Ali for her contagious laugh and can hear her laugh from the other end of the hallway. One of Yetzer’s hobbies is to sing, especially to her favorite song “Gone Girl” by SZA. Her favorite emotion is happiness and her favorite color is mint green. When asked what her favorite movie was, she responded with “’Elf,’ because it is a classic.”

Her dream job is to become a doctor as she wants to help people. Yetzer’s dream vacation is to go to Bora Bora. When asked to explain, she simply said, “I want to lay in the sand.”

Yetzer believes that the animal that best represents her is a naked mole-rat. If you want to know what she means by that, just ask her to show you the naked mole-rat face. Her favorite class so far is Computer Applications because, “It is hilarious.” She believes that her dream date would be to stay home and watch Netflix. 

Her favorite food is pasta. “I like all kinds of pasta,” she said. Yetzer’s favorite quote is “Choose me or lose me, I’m not a backup plan.”

When asked what she would do if she won the lottery, she responded with “I would donate all of it to charity.”

Yetzer’s pet peeve is to stay on the bunny hill too long while skiing. When it comes to skiing, she loves to go fast. 

Yetzer wants her readers to believe that anything is possible, you just have to work hard for it.