• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

Corry residents’ favorite month of 2023

Every year goes by faster than the previous. 2023 has flown by. For some people this year was good, and for some people this year was bad. For me personally, the summer months are always my favorites. I wondered if there was a common theme among Corry residents and their best months of each year, so I conducted a poll amongst faculty and students. I predicted that just like my own opinion, summer months would be the highest favored. 

Out of all of the students and faculty that were asked this question, July was the most popular month. With 32% of all of the votes casted, the month of July takes the cake. June (18%) and August (17%) were close behind. Nine percent of voters said that December has been and will be their favorite month of the year due to Christmas and the festive season. September and October each had 6% of the votes towards them. Assuming that spirit week and homecoming made September the Corry residents favorite of the year. And obviously Halloween must have persuaded October to be the other favorite for the spooky lovers. April and May each had 5% of voters cast that as their favorite, maybe because of Easter, prom, activity day, etc. February had 1 singular vote (1%), as did March. 

I was correct: the summer months were highly favored. The winter months were very few people’s favorites, some with no votes at all. Hopefully 2024 brings even more happiness for the Corry community.