• April 22Decision Day Event is Friday, May 3, at 1:30 p.m. in the East Gym!

What is your favorite dog breed?

What is your favorite dog breed?

There are about 360 dog breeds in the world. So even if you do not like dogs, I bet there is one that you can look at and say, “Oh, that’s a cute dog”. There are about 470 million dog owners worldwide, so most people have a dog in their homes. I decided to go around the school and ask people, “What is your favorite dog breed?” I gave everyone four choices, some did not like my choices so they did a “write in.”

Seventy-three people all answered my question. I went to as many random classes as I could, asking the teacher to send out a few students of their choice, from each class to answer my question.

Golden Doodle ended with 20 votes, German Shepherd and Husky both with 13, and Australian Shepherd with 16, not including the “write ins.” Eleven people wrote their own answer because they did not like the choices I gave them.

As for me, if I were going to pick, I would pick an Australian Shepherd. Although I do not have one of my own and have never had one, I would like one, they are a very nice looking dog. I have only ever had Tree Walker Coonhound, Red Tick Coonhound and German Shepherds (long and short haired).

Write In:

Mr. Brumagin – German Short-haired Pointer

Braiden Greer – Great Dane

Mr. Krasa – Golden Retriever

Lily Kent – Boxer

Alison Yetzer – Gold Fish

Lily Light – Chinese Crusted Pup

Jack Bisbee – Doberman

Mr. Silka – Mutt

Zach Rouse – Blue Heeler

Cole Halfast – Pit Bull

Mr. Harrington – Shih Tzu